Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015) Full Movie

Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)
PDVD Rip | Full Movie


Released : 22 May 2015
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance
Starcast : Kangana Ranaut, Madhavan, Eijaz Khan
Desc :
Tanu and Manu’s marriage collapses. What happens when Manu meets Tanu’s lookalike Kusum – and when Tanu returns?
Duration : 2:01


Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015)


Single Download Links-
Size: 704 mb
Zippyshare Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Uppit Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

4upfile Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

180Upload Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Uptobox Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

ClicknUpload Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Hugefiles Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV
Password-
DJShadabKing

How to Download???

1. Click on the download links
2. Wait for few seconds and then click on

No comments:

Post a Comment