Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (2012) Hindi Dubbed Dual Audio Download

Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (2012)
BRRip | Hindi Dubbed | HD 720p
Dual Audio (Hindi / English)


Genre: Horror | Sci-Fi
Directed by: Don Michael Paul
Starring:  Elisabeth Röhm, Yancy Butler, Paul Nicholls, Caroline Ford
Plot: eba the poacher is back after surviving the battles with the crocodiles in the store in the third installment. She's now an EPA agent who attempt to exterminate the crocodiles in the Clear Lake. Clear Lake is being corralled by the Army Corps of Engineers, with a 10,000 voltages electric barrier quarantine to lock the crocodiles in the lake, purposing to let the crocodiles starve and die off, in spite of that fact that world's population of crocodiles is decreasing day by day. Reba and her group scheduled to get inside the lake to capture young crocodiles for examination. However, they soon discover that the crocodiles have survived by cannibalism, which makes them continue breeding and increase their strength and aggressiveness.
Duration - 01:30 Hours

Sucker Punch (2011) dvdrip movie
Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (2012)Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (2012)Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (2012)Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (2012)


Single Download Links-
Size: 733 mb
Zippyshare Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Uppit Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

4upfile Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Uptobox Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Clicknupload Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV
Hugefiles Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

180upload Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV
Password-
DJShadabKing

How to Download???

1. Click on the download links
2. Wait for few seconds and then click on

No comments:

Post a Comment