Saturday, 12 December 2015

Hate Story 3 (2015) Full Movie Download

Hate Story 3 (2015)
DVDScr Rip | Full Movie

Released :  Dec 4, 2015
Genre : Thriller
Starcast : Sharman Joshi, Zarine Khan, Karan Singh Grover, Daisy Shah
Desc :
Hate Story 3 is an 2015 Indian erotic-thriller film directed by Vishal Pandya. Produced by T-Series, it stars Sharman Joshi, Zarine Khan, Daisy Shah, Karan Singh Grover, in lead roles, and Priyanshu Chatterjee in a pivotal role. Written by Vikram Bhatt and Madhuri Banerji, the film is a sequel to Pandya’s 2014 thriller Hate Story 2.
Duration : 2:10


Tamasha (2015)Tamasha (2015)Tamasha (2015)Tamasha (2015)



Single Download Links-
Size: 703 mb
Uploadsolid Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Zippyshare Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Uppit Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Uptobox Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Clicknupload Download Links- 
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV

Hugefiles Download Links-
Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV
Password-
DJ Shadab King

How to Download???

1. Click on the download links
2. Wait for few seconds and then click on

No comments:

Post a Comment